The tour couldn’t have started off any better, with a sell-out crowd in Brisbane for the first leg of the Australian Tour!
David Wolfe was on fire, with his legendary blend of science, inspiration and education.
We had some fantastic sponsors at the events that I would like to thank:
- Samudra bought with them quite a few superfood and raw vegan snack products with them from their amazing yoga centre, café and shop in WA. They also run surfing & yoga retreats and we will be holding a retreat there with David Wolfe towards the end of February.
- Extreme Superfoodsalso from WA, run by the very passionate Damian and Karri, have a great range of supplements and exclusive superfood blends as well.
- We also had Jo Firth from Safe Breast Imaging who offers a fantastic, safe and non-invasive option for women to monitor their breast health.
- Miessence the world’s first and most successful organic personal care, health and cleaning products company in the world were represented by Alora & Brian, who put together the most beautiful display.
- Sun & Earth Organics, our local business on the ground in Brisbane came along to meet all the like-minded foodies in the local area and let people know where they can go to get good quality organic foods and pick up a juice or smoothie!
- Amy from Raw and Peace also provided David and the crew with some sensational food for the Brisbane part of the trip, and Luke supplied us with some top quality spring water – a huge thank you to you both!
After some rocking events, we spent the morning at Northey Street Organic Markets and Farm where we were taken on a tour and given some history of this great spot. Thanks to Fran and Cosmic Dave for organising it!
Thanks Brisbane, for putting on such a great turn out to the events, and having such an amazing time!