Wow, what a huge weekend of events! We booked the amazing venue of the Royal Randwick Racecourse and it worked so well for the events – great room, great staff and the ability to go outside and sit on the grass at lunch time, free parking, and close to the CBD – perfect! We had hundreds of dedicated David Wolfe fans at both the Thursday night lecture and the full weekend workshop – but I don’t have any good photos of the event, as the lighting wasn’t the best for my camera!
On the Friday evening we had the most amazing time on the exclusive Sydney Harbour Cruise event – this was one of the highlights of the tour and what a perfect evening it was. I can highly recommend cruising on Sydney Harbour to anyone visiting the city, what a beautiful way to spend a few hours!
I have to make special mention of the incredibly talented Julie Mitsios from Conscious Choice. Not only did she cater the whole Sydney event, making delectable raw vegan lunch-boxes for 200+ attendees on each day of the weekend, she also made all the drinks and chocolate yummies for the Raw Cacao Dance Party AND fully catered the Harbour Cruise!! And what a treat it was, the food was exceptional, and David praised Julie, putting her chef talents into the same category as the best raw food chefs in the U.S. – that’s our Julie! I know everyone was in raptures over the food – your dedicated efforts were much appreciated by everyone!
On Saturday night we had the Raw Cacao Dance Party, and what a night that was! David started off with a chocolate ceremony honouring the history and magic of the sacred bean, followed by Ganga Giri rockin’ it on stage to get us up jumping and dancing the night away! High on chocolate drinks, cake, ice-cream, brownies and mousse – we had an absolute blast and danced away until we had to close down at midnight – now that’s my idea of a great night out!
We had some fantastic sponsors at the Sydney events that I would like to thank:
- Julie from Conscious Choice not only catered the whole event and was our Sydney organiser, she also had a table displaying her superfood, supplements. books and and other products. If you can get to one of Julie’s raw food classes, you will be in for a treat!
- Samudra bought with them quite a few superfood and raw vegan snack products with them from their amazing yoga centre, café and shop in WA. They also run surfing & yoga retreats and we will be holding a retreat there with David Wolfe towards the end of February.
- Extreme Superfoods also from WA, run by the very passionate Damian and Karri, have a great range of supplements and exclusive superfood blends as well.
- We also had Jo Firth from Safe Breast Imaging who offers a fantastic, safe and non-invasive option for women to monitor their breast health.
- Miessence the world’s first and most successful organic personal care, health and cleaning products company in the world were represented by Alora & Brian, who put together the most beautiful display.
- Barefoot Healing bought along the grounding products that David speaks about, they are the Australian distributors and have adaptor plugs to suit.
- E3Live Australia had their great range of products and gave out plenty of samples – BrainOn is one of my favourites!
- Veritas Magazine were a valued sponsor, they have a fairly new conscious magazine that comes highly recommended.
- Dr Marilyn Golden also had a table at the event, and it was great to have an integrative doctor be involved in this field.
I also have to say a HUGE special thank you to Tim & Kel who worked on the David Wolfe products table and were tireless in their enthusiasm and efforts – we loved having you as a part of the team guys!
All in all it was a wonderful weekend of events and we enjoyed the love and appreciation that everyone bought to the Sydney leg of the tour.