Melbourne hosted the biggest events of the 2011 tour! We had a fantastic crowd of over 400 people. It was fantastic to see such an enthusiastic group of people who are really into their raw food.
As a part of our Melbourne visit we also did a Hot Springs Trip on the Friday between the Thursday ight and all day Saturday evemts. The Peninsula Hot Springs are such an amazing place and I highly recommend going there if you ever get the opportunity. There were several hot pools, where each one increases in temperature by a couple of degrees, until you get to the point where you can barely stand it! Amongst that there were cold plunge pools to alternate with the hot, and we had deep and meaningful conversations with David in the sauna and pools – an absolutely heavenly way to spend the afternoon!
After our day at the Hot Springs we went to Pepper Moonah Links Resort, where Paul from Fresh Fork created the most incredible menu – here’s a copy of what you missed out on.
We also had some fantastic sponsors at the Melbourne events who I would like to thank:
- Lucy Stegley from Raw Events Australia was our Melbourne organise and did an amazing job!
- Julie from Conscious Choice had a table displaying her superfood, supplements. books and and other products. If you can get to one of Julie’s raw food classes, you will be in for a treat!
- Samudra bought with them quite a few superfood and raw vegan snack products with them from their amazing yoga centre, café and shop in WA. They also run surfing & yoga retreats and we will be holding a retreat there with David Wolfe towards the end of February.
- Extreme Superfoods also from WA, run by the very passionate Damian and Karri, have a great range of supplements and exclusive superfood blends as well.
- Miessence the world’s first and most successful organic personal care, health and cleaning products company in the world were represented by Alora & Brian, who put together the most beautiful display.
- Veritas Magazine were a valued sponsor, they have a fairly new conscious magazine that comes highly recommended.
- Thermomix is the most amazing kitchen appliance you will ever see, a fantastic addition to a raw food kitchen
- Enchanted Health local supplier of superfoods and health accessories
- Eridu make the most incredible superfood snacks, their super orbs are one of the highest quality living food snacks that I’ve ever had.
- Raw Living Foods, Ace spoilt everyone with some delicious raw cakes! Contact Ace on 0414-473-273
I also have to say a HUGE special thank you to Tim and Kelle who worked on the David Wolfe products table and were tireless in their enthusiasm and efforts – we loved having you as a part of the team guys!
All in all it was a wonderful weekend of events and we enjoyed the love and appreciation that everyone bought to the Melbourne leg of the tour.