Reserve Your Space Now to Study with Botanical Chef Omid Jaffari in Summer 2011
Botanical Cuisine is focused on all things artistic & heirloom – where organic, seasonal, simple and fresh produce is enough to please the eyes & the palate.
Botanical Cuisine is a new approach to food preparation and presentation. It is a convergence of art and living food, where the plate is the canvas upon which fresh, organic, heirloom produce creates the painting.
Previously exclusive to the kitchens of founder Botanical Chef Omid Jaffari, this Summer 2011 you’ll experience food like none other when you attend the Botanical Cuisine Tour. Botanical Chef Omid Jaffari brings his passion for food to the table, showing you how pure ingredients are used to create simple yet elegant dishes that appeal to all your senses.
We have created two experiences for you encompassing the best of his knowledge…
At each event, you will receive ~
In our events, we endeavour to share our knowledge and imbue our passion – whether you want to create new experiences in your life or simply within your kitchen.
- Comprehensive written information and handouts.
- Botanical Cuisine Tour Recipe Booklet.
- Extensive Botanical Cuisine food and drinks (sourced from organic, local growers and suppliers).
- Complimentary ‘goodie bag’ of eco-products for every attendee.
- Fun, hands-on activities.
- One-on-one time with Omid.
- Access to and tuition in the use of numerous specialised kitchen tools and techniques, including Vitamix, CeramiQ knives, juice extractor, sorbet maker, siphon, and much more.
For more information and bookings, go to: www.botanicalcuisine.com