I would like to invite you to join me on my next Bali Retreat Adventure this November. Following on from the posts I wrote from my last Bali Retreat (The Beauty of Detox in Bali & Truly, Madly, Healing) I am excited to share the new retreat format with those who would like to take their retreat experience a little deeper.
From my many years of traveling to Bali to run my healing retreats, I have fine-tuned and expanded my program to bring in the very best that Ubud has to offer. Ubud has developed into a central healing mecca – with the most incredible raw food, juices, teas, tonics, and elixirs available – as well as an abundance of world-class practitioners to call on to facilitate certain aspects of the retreat. The development of my own practice has called me to take the retreat to a new level, and I am answering that call with the depth of knowledge that comes from my own experiences, which I have woven into the retreat in a way that will empower you beyond anything you have encountered before.
I’ve put together a very select and detailed program which is nurturing and supportive, and will take you on a journey that is not just healing, but indulgent and inspiring as well. You will have the opportunity to go deeper than in the past, exploring not just the physical aspects of healing, but having the option to explore hidden elements that can affect emotional and spiritual health. With the retreat being held in the most beautiful of locations, you can relax into the experience and enjoy the visual beauty that surrounds you.
A summary of what is included in the program:
• Nine nights in Ubud, Bali from Thursday 10th November to Saturday 19th November
• Seven-day juice fast combining specific medicinal elements
• Raw vegan restaurant tour of Bali for meals after the fast
• Chinese medicine tea designed for building chi energy
• A myriad of support supplements, tonics & herbal medicine
• Daily yoga synergy with the incomparable Oksana Sokol
• Four colonic hydrotherapy sessions with Putu Hatari
• Alternating days of detoxifying clay wraps & Boreh saunas
• Four therapeutic massages with above treatments
• Three hour breathwork session with Senaja
• Sound healing session with Shervin Boloorian
• Energy meditation with Ernest Hariyanto & the option for individual clearing sessions which are profound if you are looking for major life insights & shifts.
• Fermentation and raw food workshop with Ben Richards from Seeds of Life
• Optional Mt Batur sunrise hike / climb
• Accommodation and airport transfers to and from Kori Ubud
• Luxury accommodation – single or twin share available
This is going to be a very exclusive and special experience, and as November is not that far away, if you have any interest at all please send a quick email to email@example.com
Deluxe twin share – two single beds, shared bathroom: $3295 only four places available
Deluxe king room – single king bed, luxury bathroom: $3795 only six places available
I am so thrilled to have the opportunity to share this experience with others that I believe will really appreciate the depth of healing we will go to in this retreat experience. I look forward to hearing from you, if you are up for the challenge and ready to rediscover your best self.
With love always,